Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fear

Well here I have gone through another day. I have about 50 dollars to my name. Honestly part of me is scared. I don't know where the money will come from to pay my bills. Work in the serving industry has been slow. I don't know where the money will come from, but I do know this: God is good and faithful. He will rescue me. I may not like the way I am rescued, but He will do it. I know that I will get a few bumps and bruises along the way and it will be completely uncomfortable. The truth is though, I will learn from it. I must continue to learn to put my eyes on Him and my faith in Him. People probably think I'm crazy. How can I know that this so-called God will come through for me? He's done it a million times before and I know He will do it again and again. Not only has He come through for me, but for countless others as well. Even if I didn't have all those other things to look at and remember, there is His word, the Bible. No matter what supposed evidence they have about evolution, the Bible has never been proven wrong. It has survived thousands of years. I for one will continue to put my trust in Him through the Bible. He promises in His word that He will never leave us or forsake us. He says He knows the plans He has for us, to prosper us not to harm us. I believe and I always will.

No comments: