Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Years

I literally have not posted anything on here in about 2 1/2 years.  That's a long time.  I'm not good at being disciplined about updating stuff regularly, but I'm going to try something new to keep people updated.
For some reason when I am directly face to face with someone, it's hard for me to speak about the things that happen here in Korea.  It's not like I am going through traumatic stuff here; I'm just not the type of person who likes to talk about myself very much.  Now, there are those moments where I have diarrhea of the mouth and everything comes tumbling out.  But that doesn't happen too often.
So in order to keep people up to date and remember for myself the things that happen, I'll possibly be posting a little more frequently.  But what is a little more frequently when you haven't posted in a couple of years?  Well that has yet to be determined.
What I want to do is type a little at a time as things happen.  Then, when I feel that there is a sufficient amount of information, I will publish it all.  We will see if that works. Like I said, I am not good at keeping these things up.
So here's to new beginnings in blogging and so much more.

No comments: