Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well my television is broken. I hadn't been watching it for a while because I was so busy. Well after being so busy, of course I had what I call a little "rest." Usually what happens is that I run around and around and then sort of breakdown because my body can no longer take it. Well tonight I needed to laundry, work on a group project for school, answer some questions online for the same class, and get started on reading a chapter there would be a quiz on for Tuesday. I guess God said no more and decided to make me get rid of my t.v. Apparently I can't even use my dvd and vcr players with it. So for a while I will have to get my television fix from my family's t.v.s, because I definitely cannot afford to fix mine or get another. I guess that isn't so bad. I heard my class next month will be a monster and there will be a lot of work. Not to mention I have so much christian literature to read, I could catch up on that. Well that's my ho hum life, not that many people notice.

No comments: