Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just Me Report

On Thursday was possibly the best concert I have ever been to. It was Mercy Me, Audio Adrenaline and Phil Wickham. It was a part of Audio Adrenaline's last tour. The lead singer is having problems with his vocal cords, so they are breaking up the band. All I have to say is that they ROCK!! Oh I also have to say that I wish I had discovered them many years ago so I could have possibly seen more of their concerts. I was dancing, singing and screaming. I had such a good time. Then that night I went out with some of the youth and this girl Luana from my church. She is about my age. I wasn't gonna go because I needed to study for a spanish test the next morning, but I went anyway. We had so much fun! The next morning I took my test and I think I did pretty well, Praise God!!!!! So for the rest of the morning I was on high on life, even though I hadn't showered to make more time for studying, and I forgot my purse, and I couldn't find my debit card, and they keep screwing up my schedule at work. I was praising God. I knew, however, that the fall would come, and I wondered if I would still be praising God. Well the rest of yesterday was pretty much wasted and by the end of today I am tired and supremely glad the day is over. I won't go into details, but I can tell you today was pretty bad. So did I worship God even in the storm? Well through about 3/4 of the day I would say yes. As I was on my home from work I even managed a smile on my face and to sing a beautiful song to God. Later on I can't say I was in the best of moods, and I started to let it show. It is a little discouraging but the good part of today shows me that through God I have truly come a long day. From the beginning of yesterday morning until today I would have been a horrible person to put up with. But God is working His wonderful work making me stronger for the big struggles ahead.


Anyhoo. I will be posting pictures from the concert later!!!! Bye ya'll.

No comments: